Schiller Grounds Care, Inc. designs and manufactures commercial and residential gardening and turf care equipment. Its product lineup includes zero-turn, stand-on and walk-behind mowers, multiuse tractors and attachments, sod cutters, tillers, aerators, lawn vacuums, turf overseeders, brush cutters and much more. Schiller Grounds Care products are sold under the BOB-CAT®, Classen®, Little Wonder®, Mantis®, RYAN® and Steiner® brand names.
The Trusted Solution to Your Biggest Landscape Challenges.
To earn our customers' trust by providing a "Beyond the Product" experience. We bring value to our customers by:
- Establishing and maintaining customer relationships that produce a deep understanding of their needs.
- Delivering relevant, high quality, reliable and intuitive products and services.
- Aligning our resources to design, build, sell, deliver and support our products and services in an agile and responsive manner.
- Integrity - We strive to make the best decision in every situation. You can trust us to meet our commitments to our employees and customers.
- Excellence - We come to work each day to safely and efficiently deliver our best. We proudly create products and services that stand the test of time.
- Action - We must make timely decisions and be committed to continuous improvement on order to grow our business in the competitive marketplace.
- Teamwork - We believe that a combined effort is greater that the sum of our individual contributions. Diversity and collaboration are critical in all that we do.
Schiller Grounds Care, Inc. was established on January 1, 2009, the mergence of Schiller-Pfeiffer, Inc., manufacturer of Classen, Little Wonder and Mantis brand gardening, landscaping and turf care equipment and Commercial Grounds Care, Inc., manufacturer of BOB-CAT, Ryan and Steiner brand grounds care equipment. The two companies had been affiliated since August of 2006, when Commercial Grounds Care, Inc. was established through the acquisition of the commercial grounds care division of Jacobsen, a Textron Company. Schiller-Pfeiffer, Inc. was established in 1938 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. The formation of Schiller Grounds Care, Inc. has resulted in the combined total of nearly 100 years of engineering and manufacturing expertise.
Schiller Grounds Care, Inc. currently operates manufacturing facilities in the U.S. located in Johnson Creek, WI and at our corporate headquarters in Southampton, PA. The company also operates internationally from its offices in Stockport, England and in Marly, France. This, along with a comprehensive network of dealers and distributors around the globe makes Schiller Grounds Care, Inc. a key force within the green industry.